We had our experts take a look at the Canon 18×50 Image Stabilization All-Weather Binoculars w/Case to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- It is very high quality, it offers a stunning 100000:1 contrast ratio, a wide-angle 18x optical zoom (optimal for low-light conditions), and it's good for novices and professionals alike.
- It is one of the most affordable binoculars for the money on the market. It can be comfortably used for long periods of time without having to worry about discomfort.
- It is very reliable. It uses a 30mm diameter objective lens made with a 4-element hybrid aspherical lens.
- This item is very durable. It is waterproof and fog-proof (it comes with a rain-proof cover) and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- This product is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- You can sometimes hear little buzzing sounds every so often, but this is expected and it is not too distracting.
For those who like to take their wildlife and sporting events into their own hands, having the right set of binoculars can be a big advantage. There are only a few really good options out there, and the Canon All-Weather Binoculars are one of them.
This pair of binoculars packs in a wide field of view and a super wide 18x magnification for a really immersive view of the action. If you are using these for anything that you are far away from, the Image Stabilization feature can be a big help.
However, not many things can compare with the image brightness offered here. For those who are a little worried about getting washed out by the sun, the Canon set is well-coated and very bright. If you are looking for a good long distance pair and something light-weight, these are another excellent option.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Binoculars (2022 Reviews)