It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Back strap keeps kids binoculars in place while making it easy for kids to use them
- Adjustable focus binoculars are perfect for kids and have a child safe, shatter resistant lens design
- Gaskets prevent moisture and dust from getting onto the lens
- Product is lightweight and comes with printed instructions
- Package includes a handy carry bag with a belt clip
- Instructions include a fun butterfly identification guide and a poster
- Figure 7.5” x 3.25” x 5.75”
The GeoSafari Jr. lets your kid look through the binoculars and try to see things that they normally wouldn't be able to see outside of their eyes. So, they will turn their head from side to side and still see what they normally would have seen if they were outside.
The GeoSafari Jr. works by putting the goggles over the eyes to use the binoculars. These come with two things to help make the process easier. First, they have a strap that is easy to use so that you can put them over and there won't be any problems the kid will have when trying to use them. They also came with a strap that is connected to them in case the strap that is over them starts to break.
The GeoSafari Jr. has a large eyepiece for the kids to be able to see things that they normally wouldn't be able to see when they use their eyes. This will help expose the children to things they can't normally see while outside.
I think that the GeoSafari Jr. is a great way to get kids outside and exploring. Instead of having toys that will just sit in a toy chest or toy box, this is great for kids to do outside or to take with them on road trips while exploring nature. What kid wouldn't love using the GeoSafari Jr. on a road trip, by themselves, to see things they might not be able to see normally?
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Binoculars (2022 Reviews)