In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the EnerPlex No Outlet Needed Luxury Series Twin Air Mattress.
We’ll provide you with all the detailed information you could need. You just need to make your own final decision.
- ¼ inch thick, custom flocked top for your comfort
- Double coated PVC material; 10,000 back-pumps guarantee a firm and durable product
- Max holding capacity is 660 pounds; ideal for up to two persons
- Field-tested material means a durable product ¾ warranty on manufacturer defects; no-leak guarantee for five years
- Upgraded pump with fast inflation and deflation, combined with automated air pressure controls
- Durable, puncture resistant inflation, pump and deflation valves with rubber to ensure durability and long use
- Requires 2-3 hours of charging to reach 70% capacity
- More expensive than ordinary traditional air mattresses.
- The included screw-type air pump may be difficult to use or understand, and has a tad bit of leak.
- Higher price than other competing air mattresses in its class
The EnerPlex Twin Air Bed's design fits right into the category of sleep technology that's been on the market for many years, the blow up air mattress. These designs are available at many big box and outlet stores and websites, but are there any air mattresses that stand above the rest?
EnerPlex is one of the leading manufacturers of air mattresses currently on the market and has provided extreme comfort for campers and home sleepers alike. The EnerPlex sleep technologies are better than their competitors, but I have to wonder if they are too good if the beds are lost in price.
The true mark of a good air mattress is that it is a full-coverage bed that is found comfortable enough for the owners to not even think about sleeping on the floor. One of the most important things about an air mattress is how high it stands off the floor. Normally, you see beds that are as much as six inches high with the EnerPlex air mattress, which might not be quite as high as the competition, but it is something that will be welcomed more by many campers.
The comfort and versatility of the EnerPlex mattress is extremely impressive, but by being made in the US, I have to wonder if the unit is too expensive for the pack. If Camping is a hobby of yours, then it is very easy to find a cheaper and slightly inferior air mattress on the market, which will basically do the same thing, and not be quite as comfortable.
Overall, the EnerPlex Twin Air Bed may be one of the best ones on the market for some people, but the price may be too much for others.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Camping Mattresses (2022 Reviews)