In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the MoKo 19 Spikes Ice Crampon.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Good traction even on wet ice
- Great for snow, ice, smooth marble, polished concrete, and indoor floors
- Extremely light and doesn’t take up much space
- Very affordable
- Easy to attach to your shoes
- Folds up flat for easy storage
- Rubberized base that won’t damage floors
- Simple to release them from your boots
- Pretty good quality, considering the price
It's important to know that crampons aren't generally a good fit for everyone. That being said, the MoKo 19 Ice Crampon is a good compromise between light weight and the amount of area covered for those concerns.
The spikes are made out of stainless steel and are sturdier, and more durable than those made out of other materials. The spikes are designed to be used on icy sidewalks as well as on their own, so this crampon can be used as an all around winter walking solution.
I really like the MoKo Ice Crampon because it is made up of durable materials that have proven to be good crampons in the past. I am optimistic about how well this crampon would work on icy sidewalks as well as mountain trails.
There are a few sizes from small to large and there is also a version that is in a set for men and women. I think this is perfect for use while snowshoeing and others winter sports.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Crampons (2021 Reviews)