Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Uelfbaby Upgraded 19 Spikes Crampons Ice Snow Grips Traction Cleats System Safe Protect.
Read our full review below to learn if this is just the right thing for you.
- Secures well with a great fit
- Has an adjustable strap that will fit any shoe size
- Keeps you from slipping or falling while walking on ice
- Looks very stylish and fits many shoes
- Protects your shoes from being damaged
- The fastener system is a bit of a hassle with the strap that goes around the shoe
- Not the best system to attach to boots
- If you’re not careful, it may slip off your foot
The UELFBaby UELF 19' Spikes Crampons Ice Snow Grips Traction Cleats System Safe Protect for Walking, Jogging, or Hiking on Snow and Ice (Fit S/M/L/XL/XXL Shoes/Boots) are a set of 19 spike crampons built for all types of terrain. They are built strong with durable rubber and anti-slip spikes.
The spikes are 19 strong stainless steel spikes that can withstand the pressures put on it when walking, jogging or hiking on snow and ice. They can be perfect for ages 9 years and up. They are built to withstand bad weather conditions.
They come in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large. Each size features different spikes. They feature an elastic band, to ensure a snug fit for them around your shoes. The band also prevents them from moving sideways. The spikes are of a good length to allow you to walk and run over various types of terrains.
They are a high product, with many great features. One of the stand out features is the chain in each of the spikes that prevents them from moving sideways, which helps with stability when walking, jogging or hiking over ice, snow or other surfaces with ice or snow on them.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Crampons (2021 Reviews)