In today’s article we will be reviewing the Yatta Life Heavy Duty Trail Spikes 14-Spikes Ice Grip Snow Cleats Footwear Crampons.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- The spikes do not wear out over time and they remain very strong and rugged;
- The spikes perform extremely well on slick surfaces are excellent for hiking on ice, packed snow, and compacted trails;
- The spikes are versatile enough for use in multiple kinds of shoes and boots;
- The spikes are effective for generating speed and enhancing your climbing ability;
- The spikes are long enough to provide a strong grip on slick and icy surfaces;
- The spikes are made from a durable and sturdy aluminum which is lightweight and tough;
- The spikes are very effective and strong for both walking and running;
- The spikes can be used in shoes or boots of varying sizes and you can wear them in your favor;
- The spikes are an excellent choice for snow shoeing, jogging on snow and ice, hiking, and trail walking.
- The spikes have only a single season warranty;
- The spikes are not ideal for walking on hard ground or on rocky surfaces;
- The spikes have a tendency to dig into hard snow and ice;
- The spikes don’t work well in loose snow.
Yatta Life heavy-duty trail spikes 14-spikes ice grip snow cleats foot wear crampons for walking, jogging, or hiking on snow and ice are a great gift idea for a winter lover. They feature 14 spikes which are designed in a flex chain, which allow them to easily attach to almost any footwear.
One of the best features of the Yatta Life snow and ice grips is the stainless steel spikes, which are designed to hold on to any icy surface whether it is packed snow or ice. The spikes are also coated in a plating which makes them resistant to corrosion, which makes them last a lot longer than the average boot grips.
The crampon ice grips measure around 10 by 4 inches and they can be easily attached to your shoes. They are made from high-quality metal and they will not weigh down your shoes. The spikes on these crampons are made of steel and they are covered with a non-toxic zinc, which makes them comfortable to wear and a clean when you are done.
These crampons are made with medical-grade stainless steel and also feature a plastic covering. They are perfect for anyone who is looking to grip on to icy surfaces, whether it be light snow or ice. They are designed to attach tightly to most hiking shoes and therefore can be easily taken on and off of your shoe. This is a great gift for any relative, family member, friend, or even yourself.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Crampons (2021 Reviews)